Last updated: March 2, 2021
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of the Site or Services
Site or Services: You may provide us with additional information by filling in forms on the Site or Services or by corresponding with us by phone, text, email, or live chat.
We automatically collect information about how you use our Site or Services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Mobile Device Information: When you access and use the Site or Services from your mobile devices, we receive information from your mobile device. This may include your location data, IP address and device type. You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share location information with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Third-Party Cookies: In addition to our use of Google Analytics as described above, we may engage third-party service providers, including Facebook and Instagram to serve ads to you about our products and services as you browse the Internet (to the extent permitted by applicable laws, rules, and regulations). If ads are served to you, these third-party providers may use their own cookies tags to track your online activities and purchases in order to deliver targeted advertising based on your interests. To the extent applicable, you can learn more about Facebook’s advertising cookies and opt-out options by visiting:
https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/. You can learn about Instagram’s advertising cookies and opt-out options by visiting https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig.
Pixel Tags: Pixel tags (a.k.a. clear gifs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which allow us to monitor the use of the Site or Services and to deliver banner advertisements to you about our products and services as you browse the Internet (to the extent permitted by applicable laws, rules, and regulations). Pixel tags generally work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. You cannot decline pixel tags; however, if you turn off cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous visit. In addition, we use pixel tags in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How SFF Uses Your Information
SFF generally uses your information to:
• Identify you as a user in our system;
• Provide, personalize, and improve the Site or Services;
• Communicate with you (including but not limited to by text messaging, telephone, and email) about your use of the Site or Services and to market our products and services to you;
• Develop new products and services,
• Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
• Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Site or Services and for other marketing purposes of SFF;
• Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
• Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your personal information as necessary to comply with legal requirements, to enforce our Terms of Service (currently located at https://santafefarms.com/terms-conditions/)and to cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Services, to recommend content and determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location. If personal information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, SFF may use it for any lawful business purpose.
How SFF Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
• We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
• We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, a company that we use for our product tracking system).
• We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law (for example, to verify your information with the state’s medical marijuana registry, to the extent applicable), or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
• We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect SFF and our Site or Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of SFF or others.
• In the event that SFF is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction.
• Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Any personal information you provide to us when applying for a career position will be used solely to consider and act upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for as long as necessary for such purposes. We may disclose your personal information to our agents for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position you applied for, or other available positions. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties hired by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidates for career positions.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links
Data Security and Transfer
No company can fully prevent security risks. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Privacy for Minors
If you are a minor, you are not authorized to provide us with any personal information. If the parent or guardian of a minor believes that such minor has provided us with any personal information, the parent or guardian of that minor should contact us at the email address below and ask to have this personal information deleted from our files. We appreciate your cooperation.
Using The Site or Services From Outside The United States
We may offer certain online polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions from time to time. Participation in these polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions is completely voluntary; you have a choice about whether or not to disclose information required to enter. Information requested may include personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, username, and similar information. Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we also may use the personal information collected related to the promotions described in this section to communicate with you about our services or products.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on the state in which you reside, you may have certain privacy rights, such as to access, correct, update, port or delete your personal information or opt-out of certain disclosures. To exercise such rights, please contact us directly at CONTACT@SANTAFEFARMS.COM
You may send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests or inquiries regarding opting out of sharing of personal information with third parties by emailing CONTACT@SANTAFEFARMS.COM
Please note that deletion of your personal information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Site or Services.
You may decline to share certain personal information with SFF], in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of the Site or Services. You may have the right to know what personal information SFF has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to CONTACT@SANTAFEFARMS.COM
Santa Fe Farms LLC Contact Information