- Kovacs serves on the board of The Arcview Group, an equity investing company focused on the cannabis and hemp industries; she was its CEO until 2021.
- In 2021, at age 54, Kovacs joined the industrial hemp manufacturer Santa Fe Farms as chief strategy officer.
- The company manufactures hemp into high impact chemical and physical ingredients that can be used for products, including nutrition and health and wellness products.
- Kovacs is also managing director of Arroyo Ventures, a venture capital and strategic advisory firm focused on female investors and founders.
- Throughout her career, she has founded six companies, and says she’s raised upwards of $120 million, and made multi-million dollar exits.
Read the article on Forbes here: https://www.forbes.com/profile/kimberly-kovacs/?list=50over50-investment/&sh=523c3ec013d5